Monday 19 June 2017

Creme Egg by Cloud


The builders examined the egg, taking in every detail. They had never seen anything like it; they expected an animal to hatch out of it but for some reason a white substance with an orange centre were oozing out. Where did it come from they asked themselves surely this wasn’t a natural egg. Most eggs weren’t covered in what they were sure tasted like chocolate but couldn’t possibly be. They decided to close off the area with cones from the public to keep them away until the police finally arrived.

I had no idea where I was, it came as a shock to me when I opened my eyes and three peculiar things were surrounding me, examining (more like staring) at me. I had never seen anything like the things that stood in front of me all of them had two objects which looked like sticks or logs supporting them they also had two more sticks which they used to grab stuff. They also wore the most unique clothes: orange vest and a blue material to cover both sets of logs. I wanted to shout at them asking them what they were looking at but no words came out of my mouth; I had lost my ability to speak or I could never really speak in the first place, I can’t remember anyway. I wanted to go home wherever home was. I was finally breaking free from my shell, I should be happy that I’m free but I feel very vulnerable without it.

“What are you?”

Were the first words I uttered when we came across it, it was the most unusual thing I had ever seen in my entire life. Who else had seen a giant egg with cream flowing out of it? We were only meant to be building a new car park but instead we came across an egg! I wasn’t sure whether I was dreaming or not. I was both afraid and excited, we could become famous and rich then I could finally quit this stupid job. Live a stress free life not having to worry about having enough money to pay my bills because I’ll have plenty of money!

No comments:

Post a Comment