Friday 16 June 2017

Food of the Gods by Aimee, Isabelle and Jack

Aimee
If I were to be on a desert for a long time, when I would get home, my starter would be halloumi because it is my favourite food. My main meal would be beans on toast and my dessert would be apple strudel or apple and cranberry pie. My drink would be Fanta or coke or maybe both. Usually, when I get home from school I would ask, “What is for dinner?”
I would not survive a day without proper food! It would feel like heaven eating it. I would have butterflies in my tummy. Yummy!!
The only thing I would have to eat on the island would be dead things like dead bugs and insects. The only thing I would be able to drink would be either water from a damp rock or rain water. Eww… from the ground as well. I love any type of crumble for an example apple crumble, rhubarb crumble etc.
Isabelle
Pizza makes feel happy because it reminds me of a luxurious holiday. I love pizza because when it comes of the oven it smells like heaven on tray. I could eat pizza all day! When my parent ask me what I want for tea, can you guess what I say? “PIZZA!” but they say no. my favourite pizza restaurant is pizza hut because they make all sorts of pizza.
My favourite dessert is chocolate cake because in my opinion a life without chocolate is a very boring life. I love it when chocolate cake has icing in between the sponges because the butter icing is usually sweet.
Chocolate cake and pizza are not what I have all the time. Although I do love them both so much I would never be able to eat them all the time
Jack
I have been stranded on this god-for-saken island for too long. Finally a rescue ‘copter has appeared, when they picked me up they said that I could have any food I wanted, more specifically I could have a starter the main course and a desert.
I chose for the starter, a massive bowl of chicken nuggets, a bunch of bananas chopped up in a bowl and two slices of watermelon.
For the main course I had a vegetable dinner more specifically; carrots, peas, mashed potato, sausages and stuffing all smothered in gravy.
For desert I had even more stuffing in a bowl, a massive bowl of strawberry ice-cream with strawberry sauce and two flakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment