Tuesday 13 June 2017

Food of the gods by Molly

If I was on a desert island when I got home and my mum asked me, “What would you like to begin with?” For my starter I would like some onion rings! They are so yummy! If you didn’t know what they are they’re basically cooked onion slices in a shape of a ring with yummy batter on them. You should try them!
Also my main meal would be either fajitas or a lovely Chinese take-away. I am one of those people that can’t make a decision. Fajitas are white or brown wraps filled with spicy chicken, Mexican sauce, cheese and peppers. A lot in one wrap! And then a Chinese take-away I always get chicken chow mein, pilau rice and lots more!
For dessert I would not pick one - I like any like: cake, chocolate, ice-cream and lots more! I am not a fussy eater at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment