Tuesday 13 June 2017

Food of the gods by Tia A

If I was stranded on an island for a week and I had to go without any food, as soon as I got back home I would get my mother to cook me my favourite three course dinner! 

For my starter I would have mozzarella sticks with tomato sauce and a side of salad. For my main I would have: pizza with ham cheese and pineapple and a side of skinny fries. For desert I would have: Donuts with chocolate sauce and chocolate sprinkles, then I would have some strawberry delight.
Smell
· I would be able to smell the gooey cheese inside the bread crumbs.
· I would be able to smell the tomato pure on the pizza
· I would be able to smell the donuts and the strawberry angle delight.
Taste
· I would be able to taste the melted cheese, bread crumbs, tomato sauce and all the different kinds of salad.
· I would be able to taste the pizza and the juicy chips.
· I would be able to taste the squishiness of the donuts and the taste of the strawberry delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment