Saturday 10 March 2018

Food of the Gods by Ben

Every time I go out I always get a bowl of cheesy nachos because I love the taste, and the smell of them makes me want them more and more. This would be my favourite starter of all time. 

Now after the cheesy nachos, I would either have a cheese, or ham pizza with a cheese stuffed crust for that extra taste. This is my true food of the gods. With the perfect melted cheese and the right amount of sauce to the perfect crust that is what makes a pizza. I can smell it through the kitchen doors slowly cooking just for me. 

Now nearly being full up I have to order either a syrup sponge and custard or a cold cheesecake or a good old hot chocolate fudge cake with ice-cream and many more but most of them have to have custard but when I can see the hot custard steaming in the air I know it is perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment