Saturday 10 March 2018

Food of the Gods by Darcie

My food of the gods (AKA- My favourite food) is Sunday dinner and when my parents buy me an orange and passion fruit J2O, it’s DELICIOUS!! I really like the healthy stuff and the Yorkshire pudding that I get as well. Also, I don’t think anyone in my family could love Sunday dinner more than me; I love the fresh smell of the roast potatoes and carrots! Over my dinner I have gravy, not too much though. 
After my tea, I normally have a chocolate sundae that tastes even better than my main course. 
If Sunday dinner wasn’t a thing then I think I wouldn’t even be eating a thing! Yorkshire puddings are the best on Sunday dinners! If my mum didn’t buy me a chocolate sundae then I would prefer a cornflake tart with custard instead… But if food wasn’t a thing? OH NO THAT WOULD BE SO AWFUL!! 
If a Sunday dinner was replaced with a barbeque then I would have sausages and a salad for pudding, it’s very tasty, but I would still have the J2O with my food as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment