Saturday 10 March 2018

Food of the Gods by Grace N

My “Food of the Gods”, would have to be cheesy pasta with a creamy thin cheese sauce. When mum says, “What do you want for tea?” 
My answer would nearly always be, “MAC N CHEESE!!!”

The thin, cheesy pasta tubes smothered in creamy white sauce is all I will ever need. The best part is…It doesn’t even take that long!! I’m like…”THANK YOU GODS!”
Whenever I take even a whiff of the meal, I feel something inside that makes me feel like I’m in heaven!
Whenever I’m sat in the living room I can always smell the melting, smooth cheese smell. I can also hear the sizzling of the crackling pasta tubes cooking…becoming softer, “YUMMY!” I yelp.
For desert I would always have to go with salted caramel cookie dough covered in sticky delicious sauce with vanilla ice cream. The crumbling dough followed by the melting ice cream (give thanks to the warm dough.)
I get so excited when I hear the, “DING!” of the oven. Even before my mum calls me in, I go running into the kitchen. Just looking at the delicious dish makes my mouth water with delight. 
When I finish the amazing dish I scrape as much of the left over cheese on the side, I do need to savour as much of it as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment