Saturday 10 March 2018

Food of the Gods by Lily-Mai

Spaghetti bolognaise is my favourite meal to have for my dinner / tea, I always love it when I come home from a boring day at school and my mum tells me that we are having spaghetti bolognaise for tea, I only like it when its home made by my mum, I don’t like the microwaved meals they taste gross.

For my starter, I would have garlic bread balls, but I like them when they are homemade once again, because I don’t like garlic so I basically have dough balls for my starter with melted butter.

My main course is spaghetti bolognaise with 2 types of pasta in. I like the spaghetti the long ones, and the shells with mince meat and bolognaise sauce and sprinkled with cheese, and you have to eat it where you roll up the spaghetti and slurp it, that is one of the sounds you make when you eat it and then after you eat up the shells and the bolognaise, my favourite type of drink to have with my tea is strawberry flavoured water.

For my pudding after my tea, I either have cakes that we made a few days ago or my favourite, jam roly-poly warmed up in the microwave with custard, I love the smell of the strawberry in the jam roly-poly, but sometimes you have to be careful because the jam can be hot in your mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment