Saturday 10 March 2018

Food of the Gods by Mayzi

My favourite meal is, my mum's home-made Spaghetti bolognaise, because it tastes so yummy in my tummy, and the smell slowly drifts through the house up into my bedroom and I come stomping down the stairs and jump on the stairs landing and make a loud bang! I also scare my mum though because she thinks someone’s fallen down the stairs. I step into the kitchen where my mum is cooking the food of the absolute gods. Sometimes if my mum's lucky I will help her or I will cook the whole dinner.

My favourite dessert is, either pancakes with lemon and lots and lots of sugar on, chocolate fudge cake with extra gooey chocolate in the middle, apple pie/apple strudel with hot custard, last but not least my nan's home-made tea-cake with vanilla ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment