Saturday 10 March 2018

Food of the Gods by Stuart

My favourite food is pizza. The fantastic sound of the doorbell ringing at teatime means we are having takeaway and most likely pizza! 
When I have pizza I always get the biggest slice before my sister comes down to STEAL it! She sometimes even steals it when it’s in my hand but I always get it back, always. I normally eat the whole thing if my sister doesn’t first it’s like a battle who can eat the most pizza. Pizza is like the food of the gods. When I smell it and open the box it looks like heaven. Me and my sister battle for the last slice we both say, “I want it!” then my mum says, "Split it.” 
At the end I just hope we have another soon. I could just imagine the smell, the taste, the sound and the looks. I also wonder what it is like to create my own pizza. I like ham then margarita then pepperoni pizza in order. Whenever I go somewhere and I see they have pizza I don’t look at anything else just pizza. If they don’t then…

No comments:

Post a Comment